In early April, 2012, the Mante Sister City committee presented the painting “Gratitud” by artist, Professor Silvia Maldanado Gonzalez to Boulder Community Hospital in appreciation of the twenty annual medical campaigns to serve the needs of the poor in Mante, Mexico. The painting will be placed in a special alcove of one of the new […]
Tag Archive 'art'
- Boulder Sister City Leaders Report that Mante Feels as Safe as Boulder, After Visit
- Mante Representatives’ Visit to Boulder Reignites Sister City Relationship
- Mante Mayor Visit to Boulder Profiled in Mante Newspaper
- Mante Re-Places “Rocky Mountain Stone” in Central Plaza
- Erick Diaz Recognized for Good Management of Cruz Roja of Mante
Boulder’s Sister Cities